Me and my oldest daughter with attitude

You can't be me, I'm taken

by Sven Triloqvist on Tue May 23rd, 2006 at 08:37:11 AM EST

the "attitude" really comes through!

Ouch!  ;^)

"In such an environment it is not surprising that the ills of technology should seem curable only through the application of more technology..." John W Aldridge

by proximity1 on Tue May 23rd, 2006 at 12:37:08 PM EST
Oooh, I remember being that age.  You must be doing something impressive on the parenting end if she's agreed to have her picture taken with you. :)

by p------- on Tue May 23rd, 2006 at 12:43:41 PM EST
Actually she's not at all like she looks. Very open and social. We were pretending ;-)

But we do have the most interesting conversations. No subjects are taboo.

You can't be me, I'm taken

by Sven Triloqvist on Tue May 23rd, 2006 at 01:43:44 PM EST
Glad you were pretending, me ducks.
by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Wed May 24th, 2006 at 07:09:28 AM EST
I'm the Great Pretender"

You can't be me, I'm taken
by Sven Triloqvist on Wed May 24th, 2006 at 09:20:55 AM EST
Name, address and telephone number please.
Ok stop it, no one react, it's only Spring.
I should have made it to the ET meetup, you would have all loved to hate me.
Fuck I'm smashed (just got home from the Banana Café, heavy gay scene, I got buddies with this supercool transvestite)
by Alex in Toulouse on Tue May 23rd, 2006 at 10:11:14 PM EST
And don't you dare see a politically incorrect message in my comment.
by Alex in Toulouse on Tue May 23rd, 2006 at 10:12:21 PM EST
Alex, drop me an email if you're still in Paris and willing to meet.

In the long run, we're all dead. John Maynard Keynes