And to Izzy, and Marek, and me.
by the stormy present (stormypresent aaaaaaat gmail etc) on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 10:23:21 AM EST
And rg, too, if I'm not mistaken.

Be nice to America. Or we'll bring democracy to your country.
by Drew J Jones (pedobear@pennstatefootball.com) on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 10:26:51 AM EST
Nope, he's never been rude to me.  (That I can remember.)

Don't fight forces, use them R. Buckminster Fuller.
by rg (leopold dot lepster at google mail dot com) on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 10:33:53 AM EST
You're thick-skinned.
by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 10:39:55 AM EST
No, seriously.  Here's his last comment directly to me.

You've partly reinvented the 'job complexes' of participatory economics. Not exactly a surprise since they make a lot of sense.
Speaking of automation, you may also be interested in reading Michael Goldhaber's essays, many on First Monday. Soon enough, money will no longer be effective in structuring even a fascist economy. Not that it was ever effective at structuring a human economy.

I'm a fan of participatory economics and First Monday seems interesting.

It's just that he keeps going off on one (but not at me personally--I'm pretty sure of that) and I...er...wanted to echo his tone back to him...humorously was my intention...because when he's not in CAPS LOCK--boldface--"I have a thin skin for EVIL" mode....(I have a thin skin for evil...issa classic.  I really would love to read a diary by richardk on the subject of

EVIL!

...t'would make interesting--and hopefully humorous--reading I think, though I could be wrong.)

Overall, it seems he has been a troll elsewhere (hat tip to balbuz)...and, well, my working definition of a troll is a person who seeks to derail...hmmm...the narrative line...in unwanted ways, in richardk's case by becoming suddenly offensive to posters.  So I became suddenly offensive to him.  But I honestly don't think he was ever offensive to me.  Or maybe I just forgot?

Don't fight forces, use them R. Buckminster Fuller.

by rg (leopold dot lepster at google mail dot com) on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 10:53:44 AM EST
If I meant anything, it was that he abusively troll-rated you.

But now I see you're pi in the sky: 3.14

by afew (afew(a in a circle)eurotrib_dot_com) on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 10:57:22 AM EST
Oh, I deserved--and expected--to be troll-rated...well, the hieronymus bosch didn't deserve to be troll-rated because it's beautiful.

Here it is again.

3.14!

Don't fight forces, use them R. Buckminster Fuller.

by rg (leopold dot lepster at google mail dot com) on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 11:03:22 AM EST