You should get your spelling straigth if you want to start a nukular reaction here. :-)
by Fran on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 06:48:43 AM EST
Oh, goody, more Ur-o-peein' elitism.

Be nice to America. Or we'll bring democracy to your country.
by Drew J Jones (pedobear@pennstatefootball.com) on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 06:52:26 AM EST
Isn't it nuke-ular?

"It's the statue, man, The Statue."
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 06:53:37 AM EST
I'd think it's more like nuke-you-lar.

"If you cannot say what you have to say in twenty minutes, you should go away and write a book about it." Lord Brabazon
by Barbara on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 09:11:10 AM EST
No, it's knuckular. And I intend to hit you right in the face with my knuckular weapons for getting it wrong.
by someone (s0me1smail(a)gmail(d)com) on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 09:14:31 AM EST
You're a Czech.  How would you know?  We'll never let you have the bomb, anyway. ;)

Be nice to America. Or we'll bring democracy to your country.
by Drew J Jones (pedobear@pennstatefootball.com) on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 09:16:15 AM EST
I spent enough of my precious time with you damn Yanks to know how to spell nukeyoular!

by Barbara on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 09:52:20 AM EST
Hey, I'll have no lumping the Hallelujahs out West in with the rest of us.  Not cool.

Be nice to America. Or we'll bring democracy to your country.
by Drew J Jones (pedobear@pennstatefootball.com) on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 10:00:37 AM EST
Out West? She means Arkansah. Oh, wait, Arkansah is West of FlorDUH.

"It's the statue, man, The Statue."
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 05:23:05 PM EST
Arkansah is West of the Mississippi and thus part of the West.  Doesn't count under Drew's definition Proper-Yank-ism.  Honestly, how high can the standards in Spain be when you're being taught geography by an American?

Be nice to America. Or we'll bring democracy to your country.
by Drew J Jones (pedobear@pennstatefootball.com) on Fri Jan 26th, 2007 at 04:52:43 AM EST
No bomb for the Czechs.

Just an ineffective missile defense system sure to make the country the target of any first strike.

And I'll give my consent to any government that does not deny a man a living wage-Billy Bragg

by ManfromMiddletown (manfrommiddletown at lycos dot com) on Thu Jan 25th, 2007 at 04:47:23 PM EST