And you tell me now?

When the capital development of a country becomes a by-product of the activities of a casino, the job is likely to be ill-done. — John M. Keynes
by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Tue Apr 29th, 2008 at 02:28:07 AM EST
Well, it wasn't confirmed until recently, and I had said all along that sunday would be fine for dinner but unsure for lunch.

Sorry if I caused any inconvenience. OK, will try to lose quickly if it really helps...

Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed. Gandhi

by Cyrille (cyrillev domain yahoo.fr) on Tue Apr 29th, 2008 at 07:11:29 AM EST
It's okay, I didn't mean to sound harsh. You know roughly where to find us, possibly for dinner.

by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Tue Apr 29th, 2008 at 07:29:49 AM EST
Can I still use that as an excuse if I do lose really quickly? "Oh, I would normally have won, but some people came a long way so I thought I had to be on my way"

by Cyrille (cyrillev domain yahoo.fr) on Tue Apr 29th, 2008 at 07:39:39 AM EST
Wouldn't it be better to join us late but victorious? We'll be around the 16eme for the whole day, I think. And dinner is not planned but it will happen. It might be good to exchange mobile numbers so we can catch up.

by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Tue Apr 29th, 2008 at 07:55:20 AM EST
Paul, I hid your phone number! I suggest you e-mail it to Migeru rather than publish it in the open here.
by Colman (colman at eurotrib.com) on Wed Apr 30th, 2008 at 04:56:11 PM EST
but I really don't worry about such things.

paul spencer
by paul spencer (spencerinthegorge AT yahoo DOT com) on Wed Apr 30th, 2008 at 04:59:55 PM EST
I got the number and deleted the comment.

by Migeru (migeru at eurotrib dot com) on Wed Apr 30th, 2008 at 05:00:01 PM EST