Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
In short, the best way for you is indeed to find work as a teacher and then get a proper work visa.  

Sometimes it's like this : One can't work on a student visa ( or can only work some student's jobs, like bar tender etc. and only certain amount of hours.
And to get working visa one needs job.Being already in the country on student visa it looks like it's not possible to get out of this circle...
I don't know what is the case here...

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind...Albert Einstein
by vbo on Sat May 30th, 2009 at 10:31:21 AM EST
[ Parent ]

Others have rated this comment as follows:


Occasional Series