Welcome to European Tribune. It's gone a bit quiet around here these days, but it's still going.
Unless i made a key entry error the total of those shown is 83%. Is there any estimates on whether those that might fall into the other 17% might vote and how they might vote? And are any of the anit-troika parties proposing clear alternatives to the present course.

"It is not necessary to have hope in order to persevere."
by ARGeezer (ARGeezer a in a circle eurotrib daught com) on Sat Mar 17th, 2012 at 01:12:07 AM EST

Others have rated this comment as follows:


Occasional Series