Diversity is the key to economic and political evolution.
by Cat on Thu Oct 24th, 2019 at 07:47:23 PM EST
I've been in dance classes with adult teachers that were at least that bizarre

keep to the Fen Causeway
by Helen (lareinagal at yahoo dot co dot uk) on Sun Oct 27th, 2019 at 08:15:25 PM EST
I was expecting a response from at least one early childhood development expert dude at eurotrib.

You were saying ...

Diversity is the key to economic and political evolution.

by Cat on Wed Oct 30th, 2019 at 05:45:02 PM EST
If it could be seen to help, I have endured a very extended childhood, well into my 40s. Or at least I was childish enough for it be seen as such.

Then a ridiculous and embarrassing teenage. Now, 40 years later than most people I find myself a "young" adult, ready to contribute. Just as I fade into obsolescence.

It's a funny old game.

keep to the Fen Causeway

by Helen (lareinagal at yahoo dot co dot uk) on Thu Oct 31st, 2019 at 09:06:22 PM EST
I'm much the same, dear. Got out of adolescence in my late forties. Mentoring by my children has helped a lot.

It is rightly acknowledged that people of faith have no monopoly of virtue - Queen Elizabeth II
by eurogreen on Sat Nov 2nd, 2019 at 08:52:36 PM EST
OK My mother was an early childhood development maven, so I'll channel her :

That kid is way too slick, i.e. professional, and a bit too young to be working. Shame on her parents.

by eurogreen on Sat Nov 2nd, 2019 at 08:50:10 PM EST
learning curve

Diversity is the key to economic and political evolution.
by Cat on Tue Nov 5th, 2019 at 04:14:32 PM EST