It is far too late for containment in the UK.

"It is not necessary to have hope in order to persevere."
by ARGeezer (ARGeezer a in a circle eurotrib daught com) on Mon Apr 6th, 2020 at 03:06:50 AM EST
Welcome back Don! Sent you an email a while back...

Index of Frank's Diaries
by Frank Schnittger (mail Frankschnittger at hot male dotty communists) on Mon Apr 6th, 2020 at 12:35:08 PM EST
AT&T trashed my e-mail - again. Haven't spent the requisite 2 hrs getting bounced from Texas to India to get it working again. It is just a simple password issue. I follow the instructions but get put in a loop. The ap says I succeeded in changing my password, but it never allows me to log in.

"It is not necessary to have hope in order to persevere."
by ARGeezer (ARGeezer a in a circle eurotrib daught com) on Mon Apr 6th, 2020 at 04:06:12 PM EST
Microsoft and Google do that to me when I want to access both my email accounts through their clients. One won't give the other access claiming wrong password.  Anyway, great to see you back!

Index of Frank's Diaries
by Frank Schnittger (mail Frankschnittger at hot male dotty communists) on Mon Apr 6th, 2020 at 04:12:25 PM EST
Same for me with Wordpress!

by melo (melometa4(at)gmail.com) on Mon Apr 6th, 2020 at 11:40:04 PM EST
Frank, the most reliable way to communicate with me besides on ET would be through FB Messenger.

"It is not necessary to have hope in order to persevere."
by ARGeezer (ARGeezer a in a circle eurotrib daught com) on Mon Apr 6th, 2020 at 04:41:15 PM EST

Italian government collapse