HTTPS Cert Added

by Colman Tue Jul 10th, 2018 at 04:36:02 PM EST

I've put an SSL cert in place to secure traffic to and from ET. Shout if it breaks anything.

No problem so far (FF 61.0.1), other than "Parts of this page are not secure (such as images)", which is to be expected, of course: doesn't happen on pages with only ET hosted content.
by Bernard on Tue Jul 10th, 2018 at 07:00:32 PM EST
Had no problem embedding twitter posts in both comment and diary section.

This morning it failed while posting a new diary:

Your HTML has the following error in the bodytext:

Attribute CLASS="TWITTER-TWEE for tag BLOCKQUOTE is not allowed

Global Warming - distance between America and Europe is steadily increasing.
by Oui on Wed Jul 11th, 2018 at 05:47:09 AM EST

(you deleted the t from tweet)

by generic on Wed Jul 11th, 2018 at 06:49:20 AM EST
Thx!

I tried several times with different tweets. In one there was a syntax error as you described.

In new diary it works ok now. Thx for quick reaction. :)

Global Warming - distance between America and Europe is steadily increasing.

by Oui on Wed Jul 11th, 2018 at 07:16:43 AM EST
Didn't get a YouTube video embedded in my recent Diary: "Russia, Iran prevail ...";

Global Warming - distance between America and Europe is steadily increasing.
by Oui on Sun Jul 15th, 2018 at 09:04:05 AM EST
The "Recommendations" process seems to have stopped working so I will promote some diaries instead.

Index of Frank's Diaries
by Frank Schnittger (mail Frankschnittger at hot male dotty communists) on Tue Jul 17th, 2018 at 08:44:01 AM EST
Did I fix that? I should have checked the recommended list before I tried what might be the solution. If I had a brain ...
by Colman (colman at eurotrib.com) on Tue Jul 17th, 2018 at 07:07:27 PM EST
hard to tell. "Pew Research Study on Populism in the EU" is now on recommended list but my new diary with 4 recommends isn't.

Index of Frank's Diaries
by Frank Schnittger (mail Frankschnittger at hot male dotty communists) on Tue Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:36:57 PM EST
can't insert video as in "((you tube l5PhHVlmjAE))" - youtube without the space

Index of Frank's Diaries
by Frank Schnittger (mail Frankschnittger at hot male dotty communists) on Tue Jul 17th, 2018 at 04:25:45 PM EST
Same code works on Booman

Index of Frank's Diaries
by Frank Schnittger (mail Frankschnittger at hot male dotty communists) on Tue Jul 17th, 2018 at 07:12:49 PM EST
Think I've fixed that.
by Colman (colman at eurotrib.com) on Tue Jul 17th, 2018 at 07:19:19 PM EST
Fixed. Good job!

by Bernard on Tue Jul 17th, 2018 at 08:16:30 PM EST
I re-inserted same macro and it worked. Thanks!

Index of Frank's Diaries
by Frank Schnittger (mail Frankschnittger at hot male dotty communists) on Tue Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:38:00 PM EST

Go to: [ European Tribune Homepage : Top of page : Top of comments ]