Fri Jan 3rd, 2020 at 05:32:58 AM EST
Yesterday's call by an American former Intelligence officer ...
○ Former intelligence officer calls on US to murder Iraq's PMU leader
More below the fold ...
Commander of Iran's Quds Force, PMU deputy head martyred in US strike | PressTV - Iran |
Major General Qassem Soleimani, the commander of the Quds Force of Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the second-in-command of Iraq's Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), have been killed in US airstrikes in the Iraqi capital Baghdad.
The IRGC announced in a statement on Friday morning that Major General Soleimani and al-Muhandis were martyred in the attack carried out by US helicopters.
The Iraqi pro-government group also confirmed the incident.
"The deputy head of the Hashed, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, and head of the Quds Force, Qasem Soleimani, were killed in a US strike that targeted their car on the Baghdad International Airport road," it a statement on Friday.
"The American and Israeli enemy is responsible for killing the mujahideen Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and Qassem Soleimani," said Ahmed al-Assadi, a PMU spokesman.
The group had earlier said that its public relations director Mohammed Reza al-Jaberi and four other members of the group were also killed after three Katyusha rockets struck a military base next to Baghdad International Airport in the Iraqi capital.
Related reading ...
○ 'US passed red lines, will have to face dangerous consequences'
○ Oil prices surge after US attack kills top Iran military leader| Al Jazeera |
Another impeachment, another White House resident wagging the dog of war ...
○ Are Clinton's Bombs Wagging the Dog? | LA Times - Aug. 1998 |
The opposition Democrats would be called traitors if they push for impeachment in the U.S. Senate
Same dilemma in Israel ...
○ Netanyahu is exercising his legal right by seeking immunity | Ynet News Opinion |
○ Leaders of Israel, Greece and Cyprus sign gas pipeline deal
NATO SG Stoltenberg paving the way for extension into Persian Gulf States (w/o Iran of course) ...
○ Stoltenberg visits GCC states to expedite their entrance to the NATO alliance | The National UAE - Dec. 16, 2019 |
The American voters will just love this guy - MAGA - and carry him into his second term coming November!
Earlier read from my diaries ...
○ Saudi Billions to Remake Damaged Image - Propaganda
○ East-West Schism: Destruction Process Inside Europe
In 2020, Trump has promised his supporters he would focus on Europe for not carrying its weight in $$$ spent on American military goods and the NATO 2% of GDP to invest in war ...
From a recent diary - Nord Stream 2 is 'hybrid weapon' aimed at EU, NATO: Polish PM Mateusz Morawiecky.
Speaking at a meeting of NATO lawmakers in Warsaw, he said the controversial pipeline project, which is opposed by Poland and 'other countries', may "have far-reaching geopolitical consequences."
[Source: Poland Radio]
U.S. Senators voted 86-8 (!) on Tuesday to pass the $738 billion defence policy bill, sending it to President Trump's desk for his signature.
○ Path to Peace - Victory over Ayatollah Iran
Bullies with the greatest arsenal of weapons for global war know no restraint! They will use "mini-nukes" at their convenience. Persia is nice open terrain.
Two follow-up diaries …
○ US Ally Soleimani's Global Fight Against Terror
○ US Spy Plane Crashed On Taliban Territory Afghanistan