Mon Mar 1st, 2021 at 07:17:22 PM EST
Your take on this month's news
If you would like to join the discussion, then to add a link or comment to a topic or section, please click on "Reply to this" in one of the following sections:
- EUROPE - the public affairs of the European continent and the EU.
- PFEFFLE'S BREXIT - economic shock and the aftermath of Brexit.
- POST-TRUMP'S USA - the United States and Trumpism.
- WORLD - geopolitics, the affairs of nations and supranational entities.
- LIVING OFF THE PLANET - what we extract from the planet and the effect we have: environment, energy, agriculture, food...
- LIVING ON THE PLANET - how humans live together: society, culture, history, science and technology, information...
- ON THIS DATE - an occasional item about what happened on this date in history.
- PEOPLE AND KLATSCH - stories about people and of course also for gossipy items. But it's also there for open discussion at any time.
If you click on "Post a Comment", this will put the link or your comment out of context at the bottom of the page. Please use "Reply to This" to avoid doing that.